Black Dome Cap Nuts Stainless Steel M3, M4, M5, M6, M8, M10
Black Dome Cap Nuts Stainless Steel made of High quality Stainless Steel also known as a full nuts made of durable A2 stainless steel and to DIN1587 (Dome Nuts)
BLACKENED FINISH Dome Cap Nuts – A2 Stainless steel A2 is used in a wide range of applications in different industries such as the automotive industry for body panelling and bumpers etc, food and catering industries for the corrosion resistance, in the engineering and architecture industries, for the remote control and model making.
CHEMICAL BLACK FINISH Dome Cap Nuts – Benefits of the process include the addition of mild corrosion resistance, improves aesthetic appearance and the minimising of light reflection. Maximal corrosion resistance can be achieved when the oxide is impregnated with oil or wax.
BLACK FASTENERS MADE OF STAINLESS STEEL – Chemical blackening is often used on fasteners made from stainless steel, copper, copper based alloys and zinc.
STAINLESS STEEL Black Dome Cap Nuts – A chemical black finish is also referred to as black oxide or blackening. It is a ‘conversion coating’, which is a coating for metal where the surface of the part is subjected to a chemical or electrochemical process by the coating material, converting it into a decorative or protective substance.
General Description for A2 Grade 304 Stainless Steel Nuts
- High quality Stainless Steel hexagon nuts also known as a full nuts made of durable A2 stainless steel and to DIN934 (Full Nuts) , DIN 6923( flange serrated nuts), DIN 982 ( Self-loking Nuts), DIN 315( Wing Nuts) , DIN 1587 ( Dome Nuts) standards. Full details and technical specifications below.
- These nuts can be tightened using a spanner, socket wrench as well as by hand. In addition, these nuts can also be used with bolts, screws and washers.
- What is A2 Stainless Steel? A2 stainless steel is commonly referred to as 18-8 since it contains 18% chromium and 8% nickel. A2 is an austenitic stainless steel and is nonmagnetic.
- Excellent corrosion resistance.
- A2 is used in a wide range of applications in different industries such as the automotive industry for body paneling and bumpers etc, food and catering industries for the corrosion resistance, in the engineering and architecture industries, for the remote control and model making. In addition, it’s a favorite for many different DIY jobs in and around the home and garage for those jobs where a standard BZP fastener will not do. Handles extremely low and high temperatures
Color: Stainless Steel Finish
Counting Tolerances: We make every effort to count fasteners accurately using our professional counting weighing scales. As these scales are extremely sensitive, the slightest change in the working environment can have an effect on the instrument. Please rest assured that we expect over 99% of our orders to be correctly counted and packed, but we would like to advise you that a 5% tolerance either greater than or less than what you have ordered may be shipped. This will generally apply to the smaller ranges in our catalogue.